GREEN PUMPS TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AND RELIABILITY
GREENPUMPS is specialised in the design and application for water treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and refinery applications. We continue every day to lead the way providing the most reliable sealless pumps available with the latest technology.
All GREENPUMPS sealless equipments are engineered to comply with the new environmental rules “1990 EPA Clean Air Act”. Our mission is working for the future giving “zero emission” to preserve our environment.
GREENPUMPS GPM BENEFITS
GREENPUMPS GPMSealless Plastic InjectedMolded Centrifugal pumps are designed and fabricated for light duty and transfer applications.
GPM pumps are fabricated with plastic injectedmolded technology to resist internal and / or external corrosion. Pump materials filled with fiber glass or fiber carbon are designed to handle difficult solutions such as strong acids and difficult chemical compounds in chemical, OEM or industrial applications.
All GREENPUMPS, due to the construction features are thought to have zero leakages even in extreme working conditions. The absence of mechanical seal or packing gland eliminates dangerous emissions in order to protect the environment and workers.
GREENPUMPS GPM SPECIFICATIONS
GREENPUMPS GPM Plastic Centrifugal InjectedMolded pump can maintain design head and flow for an extended running period.
• Discharge head up to 25 m (82 Feet) @ 50Hz, 36 m (118 Feet) @ 60Hz
• Temperature range -10°C (14 °F) up to 90°C (194°F) for PVDF
• Temperature range -10°C (14 °F) up to 65°C (149°F) for PP
• Specific gravities up to 2 kg/dm³
• System pressure rating from 4 bar (58 PSI)
GREENPUMPS GPM FEATURES
• High torque Neodymium magnets
• Withstands external corrosion
• Oversized, high purity ceramic thrust bearings and shaft
• Chemically resistant channeled PTFEC carbon sleeve bearings
• Modular Impeller allows for modifying performances
• Direct starting motors
• Mounting Close Coupled NEMA and IEC
• Replaceable adaptor motor flange NEMA and IEC on the same coupling housing
• Separate universal hubs on external magnet ring, reduce inventory costs dramatically and increase flexibility
• Self-balancing design of external magnet ring allows plug-n-play for any hub with any drive
• External magnet ring special design provides protection to magnet sectors against physical damages
• Reduction of maintenance costs by replaceable impeller
• Low maintenance costs
• High MTBF (mean time between failure)
• Pumps are in accordance to ATEX regulation category on request