GREENPUMPS TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AND RELIABLITY
GREENPUMPS is specialised in the design and application for water treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and refinery applications. We continue every day to lead the way providing the most reliable sea/less pumps available with the latest technology.
All GREENPUMPS sea/less equipments are engineered to comply with the new environmental rules “1990 EPA Clean Air Act”. Our mission is working for the future giving “zero emission” to preserve our environment.
GREENPUMPS GPC BENEFITS
GREENPUMPS GPC Sea/less Plastic Centrifugal pumps are designed and fabricated for medium duty applications.
GPC pumps are fabricated from solid extruded bar and block plastic materials to resist internal and / or external corrosion.
Heavy walled, machined construction provides greater resistance to permeation and migration of corrosive. Additionally, the strength and thermal stability resists deformation, even in the most severe applications.
All GREENPUMPS, due to the construction features, are thought to have zero leakages even in extreme working conditions. The absence of mechanical seal or packing gland eliminates dangerous emission in order to protect the environment and workers.
GREENPUMPS GPC SPECIFICATIONS
GREENPIJMPS GPC Plastic Clmtrffugal pump can maintain design head and now for an extendtKI running period.
• Discharge head up to 55 m (180 Feet);
• Temperature range -10″C (14 “F) up to 90″C (194″F) for PVDF;
• Temperature range -10″C (14 “F) up to 65″C (149″F) for PP;
• Specific gravities up to 2 kg/dm’;
• System pressure rating from 4 bar (58 PSI) up to 10 bar (145 PSI) depending on model and material.
GREENPUMPS GPC FEATURES
• High torque Neodymium magtiBIS;
• Heavy casing wall thickness;
• Withstands external corrosion;
• lntBgtal raised face flanges (no threadBd adapters) to unsure zero ltJBkage;
• Ovstslzed, high purity ceramic thrust b8arlngs and shaft;
• Chemically resistant channeled PTFEC carbon sleeve beatings;
• Modular Impeller allows for modifying performances;
• Direct starling motors;
• Mounting Close COupled NEMA and IEC;
• Reduction of maintenance costs by replaceable Impeller;
• Low maintenance costs;
• High MTBF (mean time between failure);
• Pumps are in accordance to ATEX regulation category on request